Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stamping Brenda's Dream Room

While visiting I-Needa, we were treated to an on site visit of the house that Stamping Brenda and her husband will soon call their new home.

Brenda is a crafter deluxe. She has a room in their home for her crafts, and her husband really felt she needed something special in their new home that will be a dedicated craft room. Oh... doesn't that make you feel the love for hubby?

I had stepped into this in progress room and just had to snap a picture. Stamping Brenda is looking around a bit while I-Needa looks out the window... possibly in prayer for a similar stamping room. Just kidding.
Please note a closet with shelving. There's lots of space there.





Then there will be lovely built in cabinets. Again... this is a craft room. Stamping Brenda has tons of stamps, inks, papers, tools. You name it, Brenda probably has it.

Of course, you are going to want to see the finished product one of these days when Brenda is moved into her house and has the new room readied for crafting. It may be the first room she unpacks. There will be a large table in the middle of the room, and who knows what else. I'll definitely head back and take more pictures.




Stamping Brenda has been a dedicated card crafter and album maker for many years. She is always doing something to help raise funds for worthy causes with her craft. I can't think of anyone who better deserves such a nice room for her toys. Besides, Stamping Brenda is just plain nice.

In the meantime, I can go dig in my closet and try to find what I'm looking for. I'm trying to keep things organized as I add to my little crafting collection, but I can certainly see the joy of having this really nice place to play.

No comments: