Saturday, July 19, 2008

Added Information

It was nice to hear from my consultant yesterday. She did want me to know that that Power Sort Box sitting on her table would hold 2,400 photos! I was shocked! That's a lot of photos!

She also mentioned something very practical that I'd not thought to say. 'Even if you never expect to create an album of your photos...labeling and sorting them would be the kind thing to do for future generations.' Well said, CM Consultant!

Actually, she left some helpful suggestions in her comment on my Sorting Pictures post. I know you can't see the comments unless you click on the little envelope on the lower right hand side of the post. It says 'comments', and if you just click there, it will open up and you can see everything she said. She is SO smart and you might want to see what she has to say. The woman lives and breathes this whole preserving memories thing, and she has been doing it long enough that she really knows what she is talking about. I hope you take the time to see what she has to say. If not, I'm sorry.

No comments: