Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Mess

This is my mess, and it's going to get worse. I dug out my Creative Memories 12 x 12 true album, and I'm putting all those pictures from my trip to Michigan into it. I journal as I go and have finished day three of eleven days. I'm going to have to kick back for a few minutes and let my mind and body recover. Don't get me wrong, I really like doing this. I'll love the results and will have a wonderful book to let me relive my most excellent vacation.

As you can see, there is NO hope of any card making going on for a bit. It is going to take a few days to finish my project here. They will be days well spent.

I'm glad Daughter I-Needa impressed upon me the importance of preserving photos in quality acid free, lignin free, and buffered albums. It is a lot of work to put pictures together, and I would rather spend a little more now and get quality merchandise. I'm sad at some of my mother's photos that were ruined by being placed in organizing photo albums that virtually destroyed the pictures.

I had a drawer full of family photos when I-Needa first took me under her Creative Memories Consultant wings. She showed me the error of my ways and set me on the straight path.

Unfortunately, the consultant path became too much for her as her teaching career was just too time consuming to tackle an additional activity. I do have a wonderful consultant, and she is always encouraging me.

I seem to be rattling on a bit, but it is due to something tired in my brain. I'll leave you with the picture of my mess. Just know that I'm busy being creative!

No comments: