Monday, July 14, 2008

Garden Whimsy

I will confess right off the bat that I didn't make this card recently. I'm just desperate for something to put on my crafting blog. Oh... my. I probably shouldn't admit that, but it is true. One must be truthful. I've been running and doing other things, but felt that tug in my brain that said I needed to put a card on my blog.

One of the first stamp sets that I purchased was Stampin Up's Garden Whimsy. I've loved this stamp set! It is, as the name implied, a fun lighthearted set.


I remind you that I've only been playing with stamping for about a year and a half now. I made this card before purchasing all the Stampin Up papers. This is some nice card stock from Hobby Lobby and some inks from my Marvy markers.

Hopefully, I will have some nice new cards soon. I plan on asking my friend P.R. to come for a short vacation and spend a little time making cards together. I'll take lots of pictures.

In the meantime, I'm off to get out my Creative Memories album and work on putting all those Mackinac Island pictures into story order.

No comments: