Monday, July 7, 2008

I-Needa Went to Card Class

I-Needa went to a card class not long ago and came home with five new cards. Her SU consultant is really on the ball and managed to keep everyone working and happy about it.

Normally, I'd give you a play by play of each item used on this card. I didn't manage to shake that information out of I-Needa, so am sitting here with my catty in hand and think I'll try to look some of it up. I so spot the wonderful corner punch. I ordered that not long ago and really like it.
I don't have the scallop circle punch, but that may come soon. I like the paper piercing around the edge.
The sentiment is from SU's All Holidays. I'm looking for the orange segments... I'm looking... looking... (I'm not having any luck finding the fruit item! It has got to be around somewhere. There is also that really pretty background. When I find out, I'll come back and let you know. In the meantime, just enjoy it.) UPDATE: My SU consultant just got online and told me that the stamp set is Tart and Tangy from the last mini catalog. Thank you, Crafting Ida!!

So much said for my detailed professional (I'm no professional) card making report.

No comments: