Friday, July 11, 2008

Cuttlebug Question

I was tickled the other day to have a question posted on my website. Woo hoo... a visitor to my tiny blog. What fun... someone left a comment and question.

The question: How did you manage to emboss with the Cuttlebug and not leave a line?

It was one of the smaller Cuttlebug folders. I have to confess that when I enlarged the picture from A Little Big of Happiness and took a really close look, there is a very faint line left by the edge of the folder as it went through the Cuttlebug. Oh, my.

I decided to try some different weights of paper to see if it made a difference. I put a sample of my SU paper though and could see a fine line at the top only.

Then I got out some paper that came from Hobby Lobby. It isn't as heavy as the SU paper. I did get a very very faint line there also. I had to hold it around in the light to really see it. If I hadn't been looking for it, I'm not sure I would have noticed at all.

My visitor, The Crooked Stamper said she has put her Cuttlebug away. For that, I am sad.

No comments: