Friday, December 12, 2008

Stuff Going On

I have a confession. I realize that I've not posted for awhile. I can't promise an everyday posting. I admire those who have their daily lives disciplined to include all those important things. I just can't seem to get it all together. Sometimes I rebel.

This past August, I signed up to be an independent Creative Memories consultant. The policy of the company kept me from being too verbal about it. They have guidelines, and posting on blog sites about all of it wasn't permitted at the time. However, the company has revised their guidelines, and I am now able to be more up front on my blog space about what I'm doing.

I've told you before that I'm into scrapbooking. It really is all about preserving memories and telling stories. I plan to be back and let you know what I'm doing.
I will be back with pictures, etc. soon.... Really... I will.

No comments: