Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ready for the New Year

I have just written on my Humor and Doings site that I'm working on my resolutions for the new year.  I'm examining what is working and what is not.  It is a good time to evaluate and change.  I started this blog with good intentions, but it is one of those things that must be attended to almost daily.  I have so many other things that I both need and want to do, and writing and posting hasn't been as high on my list as it should be if I'm going to keep going.  

I am giving myself permission to vacation from the need to blog.  I appreciate those who have come to visit.  I do intend to be working on my photo albums and scrapbooks.  I have a long list of items that need my attention if they are ever to be completed.  

May all have a blessed new year.
CJ

No comments: