Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Craft Fairy Visit

This isn't the first time I've mentioned I-Needa's new passion. She is into craft painting... bigtime. Today she sent me an email with pictures of what happened when the Craft Fairy visited. Please note that this stash of fairy loot is spread all over 'my' guestroom bed. I guess I won't be visiting for awhile.

Also note the wonderful spiny thing and guess what it will be holding soon. Alas... I-Needa will have something to organize her paint bottles into. Of course, that will be in 'my' closet. The guestroom closet was taken over for crafts from the very beginning. It assures that no guest can bring many clothes. Just kidding.

I will add that I-Needa has always been a giving person. She really does love sharing things, and I think it is wonderful to see how others share with her as well. One Man's Trash truly is Another Man's Treasure.

In this case the saying should be: One crafters attempt to clean the closet is another crafters delight to receive. Oops.. I forgot this was about the Craft Fairy. To be quite honest here, the generous soul is a friend of Mrs. Paints Beautifully.

In the meantime, I-Needa has blessed me with using her CM shape makers as she is busy painting. We just trade our stuff around . It works for both of us at times.

No comments: